#2whitegirlsingualaca

Hola!! Guys this week was CRAZY! i finally found real panama after being stuck in the matrix for the last two transfers haha and this place is BEAUTIFUL! and somehow it feels wayyy cooler than my last area, must be something about actually having shade 🤷‍♀️ this area is wayy different and the work is way way slower but its going to be a fire transfer! 

My comp is my favorite! Hermana Walker and I have been COOKING! somehow our combined 6 months in Panama has taught us enough Spanish to get around but we get a good laugh when neither of us are understanding because there's a lot of nodding and "oh sí sí" hahah but shes the best! We keep joking about how they put two super young in the mission white girls in gualaca, because lowkey this area should probably be an elders area but oh well! We ball i guess

Anyway we have lowkey been starting over in the area so walking into this transfer we had very few friends haha but we were able to find some gems! We found this lady and her partner (not married but what do we expect😔) Ulbia and Martin. She told us this story about how she fell and my comp told her how she literally had a dream about this. My comps not lying guys ok, the spirit is just crazy, so we were teaching them and it was a super spiritual lesson! We talked about baptism and how we need the authority from God for it be valid and she literally said "wow i want that, what do I have to do to be baptized?" WHATTT?! and then she came to church on sunday and we literally found her on Saturday! Crazy miracle! 

Also on sunday we found this family and it was kinda a random "I guess we'll see if theyre interested" kind of buenas but they invited us down to their house and we got talking and turns out the grandma is a member! She was baptized a while ago but hasnt been to church, but her grandson is interested so now hes in teaching! YAY! Hopefully this can reactivate the grandma too! 

Ok also on sunday we had a 2.5 hour branch council 🫣 and it was pretty hard because the branch is wanting us to do one thing and the mission and our leaders want us to do another, so its very hard to please both. But this area is small and honestly the branch just needs good members, so I kinda had the revelation that this time in my mission is a lot less about baptizing people and a lot more about building up/helping the branch. Its definitely a big mindset switch for me, but it will be good, and I know that this is what I have been called to do, at least for this transfer. So that was a really cool experience

Anyway heres what you're all looking for 👇
HIGHLIGHTS
🤝pretty sure the whole town is haunted, not just our house, after talking to people here
🤝had an 8 hour bus ride through panama and HOLY its gorgeous
🤝the bus played some fire movies🙏
🤝get to live in a mansion with a kind sized bed???
🤝have hot water for about 30 seconds but that makes the cold water feel MUCH colder haha
🤝drank some goat milk (lowkey fire)
🤝for some reason this transfer is only 5 weeks and no one knows why, but only 5 weeks with my girl hna walker 😔
🤝found out Thursday night I had to give a full talk on sunday, luckily my job everyday is to yap about jesus so wasn't too bad haha 
🤝locked in our white board drawings (send help we cant draw)
🤝 tried some questionable bean paste something that im pretty sure is dog food haha
🤝emapanada counter is only at 14, there's not panaderías in my town 😔
🤝has rained everyday and got to walk through some muddy water to get to our friends house haha
🤝
🤝🤝

Spiritual Thought😇
3 Nephi 9:14
14 Yea, verily I say unto you, if ye will come unto me ye shall have eternal life. Behold, mine arm of mercy is extended towards you, and whosoever will come, him will I receive; and blessed are those who come unto me.

Guys this verse is so so good! I know that Christ always has his arms stretched out to help us, we just have to ask for it! I have felt this so strongly this week here in gualaca! I know He is always willing and eager to help if we turn to him! He loves you and I love you!

Hermana Schof
































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dege ten no aidi

UN MES!

"very good super wow"