Off to Panama!

Hey guys! It's going to be a short one today because I'm crazy busy because I leave for panama tonight! This week was full of so many fun times but also so many hard goodbyes. I have loved my time at the ccm and I am going to miss all the people that I have become so close with! 


Let me give you some highlights and funny quotes from this week

- "el jefe del jege del jefe" (we had three bosses show up to our class one day)
- service with the SHORTEST lady I have ever met (see attached photo)
- teaching a lesson to a latino companionship and actually understanding most of what they said
- "oh these people are gonna be so sick" (when all the new people came in and didn't realize what was coming for them food wise)
- "the screwtape lovers??"
- "cansado de americans" 
- super pretty rainbow Monday night!
- learning to play a little bit of a song on the guitar until determining my hands are too small for guitar lol
- the last Sunday at the ccm and doing a testimony meeting with our fav district 

This week i have learned a lot about trusting in God. I'm so excited to go to Panama but also so nervous! Whenever I get nervous I just think about the fact that God has called me specifically to this place and these people, and that Jesus is going to be by my side the whole time. I know Jesus has me and will support me and I know he does the same for you during your life! 

I love you guys! Email me! 
Hermana Schofield
























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dege ten no aidi

UN MES!

"very good super wow"